For a highly rated energy efficient unit, take a look at the Kenmore 41122 3.9 cu. ft. front load washer. Based on a number of reviews online, this machine has a solid rating of 4.5 stars. There is no question that this is one to put on your short list. There are five different temperatures, multi cycle options, five speeds and three soil levels to make sure that you can get through any wash load. For flexibility, it is designed with a delayed start and what keeps loads balanced for quiet and smoothness is Kenmore’s Vibration Guard Technology.
Now for fresh water rinse that goes directly down on clothes to insure detergent and softener removal is the Advanced Rinsing Technology. This unit is energy star certified and uses 63% less energy as well as 43% less water compared to washers that are non certified.
- Made with multi wash cycles
- Built with Stainboost which extents time for a deeper wash
- This unit is 3.9 cubic feet
- Made with delay start so that you can determine when to schedule your load
- Five temperature settings
- Five speeds
- Vibration Guard Technology
- Energy Star rated
- There is also a bulky bed setting designed for mattress pads, blankets and other similar items
Overall, this is a really great washing machine by the Kenmore brand. This unit is tailor made to bring into your home so that you can quickly take advantage of all the various settings all while getting a clean wash of all your clothing, fabrics and more.